FFP2 Transparent MaXsmile Pro 105109 respiratorThe transparent FFP2 respirator by FLAWA significantly facilitates communication and provides effective protection for the airways against solid and liquid aerosols. The product design is suitable for all face shapes, which makes the transparent FFP2 masks very comfortable to wear. The clear window enables lip-reading and facial expressions to be recognised, which helps communication with hearing-impaired people in particular.
What is the transparent FFP2 respirator suitable for?
If used correctly in accordance with the information leaflet, the FFP2 Transparent MaXsmile Pro respirator is suitable in the following situations:
- Contact with people who are especially vulnerable
- Dealing with hearing-impaired people; the clear window enables lip-reading and facial expressions to be recognised, which significantly facilitates communication
- Professions in the medical/healthcare sector, unless a filtering efficiency of over 94% is explicitly required
- People working in the construction industry, in agriculture, in the chemical industry, in metalworking and processing, in the pharmaceutical industry and in laboratories
- Contact with a large number of strangers
- Public transport (buses, trains, trams, planes, etc.)
- Shopping, whether in stores or at a market
- Professionals in fields involving extensive/close contact with customers (retail stores, hairdressers, service providers, etc.)
- Periods of time spent in enclosed spaces (shops, train stations, public buildings, hotels, etc.)
If you’re interested in finding out more, a comprehensive overview with a comparison of different mask types can be found on this page.
Why choose the transparent FFP2 respirator by Flawa?
- Innovation: First certified FFP2 respirator with a clear window on the market => Patent pending
- Good fit: a freely adjustable nose clip with a foam backing and soft material edges for a perfect and comfortable fit. Also reduces fogging of glasses.
- Mask adapts perfectly to different face shapes and movements, and is tight-fitting on the face.
- Fish-shape design leaves room above the mouth, allowing you to breathe more easily and speak more clearly.
- The mouth panel, which allows you to see facial expressions again, means that lip-reading is possible and communication problems are eliminated
- Particle-filtering half mask in class FFP2
- Filter-medium penetration: max. 6%
- Verified inward leakage
- This mask is designed to be worn for one shift (“NR”)
- Highly elastic head straps behind the head for a tight fit of the respirator
- Mask can be folded flat, making it easy to transport around
- Latex free, hypoallergenic
- Improved anti-fog viewing window
- Suitable for children
- Swiss Engineered – Swiss Made
• Filter: Polypropylene
• Elastic strap: Synthetic (latex free)
• Nose clip: metal/polypropylene
• Nose Foam: Polyurethane foam
• Mounting brackets: stainless steel
The choice of the most suitable personal protective equipment (PPE) will depend on the relevant situation, and may only be made by professionals.
Instructions for use:
The mask is intended for use during a single shift and is not permitted to be reused.
The mask may no longer be used:
- if it becomes damp through breathing
- if it is damaged/very dirty or no longer forms a tight seal
Storage and Transport
The product must be stored and transported in the original packaging. Refer to the manufacturer’s information leaflet for further storage conditions, the shelf life is noted on the folding box.
Putting on the mask
Wash or disinfect hands before putting on the mask
- Open up the mask and grip the head straps
- Place the mask over your nose, mouth and chin, gently hold it on your face using one hand on the outer side and place the two straps over your head using your other hand
- Place the bottom strap underneath your ears and pull the top strap over the back of your head
- Press the nose clip to fit the shape of your face using both index fingers. If you wear glasses, put them back on.
- Check that the mask fits correctly and without any gaps. Take a deep breath; adjust the fit if there is any leakage
- The mask must have a tight fit and completely cover both the mouth and nose.
- If any facial and/or beard hair is beneath the sealing line, the effectiveness of the mask can no longer be guaranteed. The mask must have a tight fit and completely cover both the mouth and nose.
Removal and disposal of the mask:
- If you wear glasses, remove them first
- Grip the straps with both hands, slip them over your head and remove from your face along with the mask
- Remove the mask without touching the front section and dispose of it in a closed waste container by no later than the end of your shift
- Clean your hands
- If you wear glasses, put them back on
Testing and conformity:
The particle-filtering half mask complies with the requirements of European Regulation (EU) 2016/425. The type examination and the conformity assessment were carried out with the involvement of the following accredited testing and certification body: CCQS Certification Services Ltd., Block 1, Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Dublin 15 D15 FWP6