Flawa Universal MaskPrevent the spread of COVID-19 with Flawa universal masks. No matter whether you're out shopping, on public transport, on holiday, on a plane or in many other situations, Flawa universal masks help you to feel safe in everyday life and even protect against pollen and dust!
What is the Flawa universal mask suitable for?
The Flawa universal mask is intended for private and commercial/industrial use where wearing a specific protective mask is not explicitly required (no medical purpose).more
It is particularly suitable for:
- contact with especially at-risk individuals;
- travelling on public transport – when the minimum distance cannot be maintained;
- travelling on a well-deserved holiday (time at the airport, on the plane, hotel reception, etc.);
- protecting loved ones and the surroundings if you exhibit COVID-19 symptoms;
- also protects against pollen and dust.
Why choose the universal mask from Flawa?
It is not only the people of Switzerland who were impressed by its high-grade non-woven fabrics and quality . The Flawa Universal Mask was recently inspected by the Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology, and was found to comply with the recommendation of the National COVID-19 Science Task Force.more
- It closes up very well at the sides and chin.
- It is dimensionally stable.
- After use, the contaminated part can be folded back by pulling on the ends.
- It is made from high-quality non-woven fabric.
- It has a securely fitting, elastic rubber band.
- The nose clip is individually adjustable and comfortable to wear (no pressure on the nose).
- It has a high-performance filter: Internal tests show that the Flawa universal mask is currently among the best on the market.
- Swiss Engineered
- The universal mask was tested by the EMPA, the Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology. The tested sample complies with the recommendation of the National COVID-19 Science Task Force with respect to the three tests performed (pressure difference, spray resistance pressure, filtration efficiency) and taking the measurement uncertainties into account. See Empa test report no. 5214024654-1 of 15/05/2020
- The PE bags contain 10 masks and are resealable.
- This form of packaging saves space: The packaging can be practically stowed away in a handbag.
- 3-ply with high-quality non-woven fabric (from Europe)
- 2 outer layers: Spun-bonded polypropylene
- Middle layer: Polypropylene filter fleece (meltblown process)
For putting on and correctly wearing the Flawa universal mask.