Instructions for use:
- The mask is intended for single use and cannot be reused
- Do not touch the mask while wearing it.
- Never hang the mask around the wearer’s neck.
- The mask may no longer be used:
- if it is damaged
- if it becomes damp through breathing
- after you have finished using it
Storage and transportation:
The product should be stored and transported in the original packaging. Refer to the instructions on the back of the folding box for further storage conditions and the shelf life.
How to put on and fit the mask:
Before putting on the mask, wash or disinfect your hands
- Only hold the mask by its outer edges and check for any defects
- Hold the mask by its straps and place these over each ear (coloured side of the mask facing outwards)
- Press down on the nose clip
- Pull the mask over the chin and check that it is in place. Check that the mask fits securely
Removal and disposal of the mask
Carefully remove the mask without touching the front or inside surface:
- Hold the ear straps with both hands and pull them over the ears. Hold the mask by just one of the ear straps and remove it
- Dispose of the mask in a sealed container
- Thoroughly wash or disinfect your hands afterwards
Testing and conformity:
Medical devices are subject to the Medical Devices Directive MDD 93/42/EEC, or the Medical Devices Regulation MDR (EU) 2017/745 and the corresponding conformity assessment procedure. This results in the declaration of conformity and the CE marking on the product, or on the packaging.
Surgical face masks comply with the standard EN 14683 “Medical face masks – Requirements and test methods”. The performance requirements are verified by an accredited test laboratory (and the results are documented in a test and inspection report).